Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic of AVR based metal detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebenni

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
AVR based metal dedector.

metal dedector

Hi,

It is taken from:

**broken link removed**

Look, there are a new firmware v2.0 and a lot of description of this nice metal detector.

But if you will look trough that site, you can find new construction on AVR, it is on Russian. It is strong - on Pulse Method and is very simple for this method, because of microprocessor using. I have made it, but waiting a summer to make experiments ;) - As great O'Henry was writting about us:

"There are many kinds of fools. Now, will everybody please sit still until they are called upon specifically to rise?

I had been every kind of fool except one. I had expended my patrimony, pretended my matrimony, played poker, lawn-tennis, and bucket-shops--parted soon with my money in many ways. But there remained one rule of the wearer of cap and bells that I had not played. That was the Seeker after Buried Treasure." :)

Best Wishes! klug.

www.home.skif.net

Oh well, the BFO type metal detectors are on the bottom of the food chain ;)

Here is a nice colection of info about the metal detectors/magnetometers.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back