Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Double Side PCB, Top And Bottom Side's Components Placement

Status
Not open for further replies.

saeedakhan

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Forum Members,
Nowadays I Am Working On Signboard Project, In This Project I Have To place the components on both sides of the board.any tips or suggestions of how to accomplish this on ORCARD LAYOUT.NOTE that the components are to be placed on both side's of the board i,e Top And Bottom Side's

Re: Double Side PCB, Top And Bottom Side's Components Placem

Which PCB Design software are you using?

I usually try to avoid placing anything but small decoupling caps on the bottom side when doing 2-sided layout since this will provide a nice ground plane on the bottom if there are minimal traces on hte layer.

when i draw a two side pcb board , i placed decoupling con on bottom side if you have big pcb design there are a lot of decoupling con i think you place decoıupling con on bottom side

Press T button key on the keyboard when you want to place the component on the bottom side. T is for toggling the components between top and bottom side, in ORCAD LAYOUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back