Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get a PSPICE model for TPS71501 working in Proteus ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpSharp

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys

How to convert a PSPICE model to fit into Proteus simulation engine ? - I believe Proteus is using ProSPICE ? - I have the TPS71501 PSPICE model unencrypted.

PSPICE file attached View attachment TPS71501.TXT

Sharp

Last edited:

@stenzer thank you for replying to me – it is good to see there are somebody here :)

I have already seen those links you have listed.

I have tried the first one (link) and cannot get the .SUBCKT to work in the script.

The second one (link) require a schematic subcircuit and I donÂ’t have a subcircuit to put into Proteus spice engine.

The third one (link) is a guy who thinks Proteus is running PSPICE, but is told that Proteus is running SPICE3F5 – I think nowadays it is PROSPICE and not SPICE3F5 but I’m not sure…

I have tried to look into SPICE1.DSN and SPICE2.DSN files but they are not in the Proteus v 8.9.

So what I need to somebody to help me to get from PSPICE to PROSPICE in general, but of cause if somebody can help me with this specific issue – the attached file – that would be great :)

Hi again stenzer

Yes, I have been looking through the document and unfortunately there is not shown any examples of an analog devices like the adjustable voltage regulator TPS71501.
So I’m back to start…

Anyway, Stenzer thank you for your help :)

Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back