Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plz help in my project Smart Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

adiboo223

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys m using pic16f887 , and i want to create a project that can:

""we suggest you design a parking management system indicating empty / occupied spaces (Red / Green LED) as well as the number of places remaining in a display (LCD) and a welcome message :).""
- The requested work must be carried out on ISIS Proteus and with MikroC for programming
its a homework , some can help me with this , and thank you .

Hi,

An ultrasonic sensor in each of the parking spaces would do. Get it positioned vertically such that when a car is parked, it will be under the car and the underside of the car will reflect the transmitter signal back to the receiver. When there is no car parked, then the receiver does not get that reflected signal.

With this you can collect data for each of the spaces and get to tell the number of empty spaces.

He doesn't need any sensors, it's a homework. We should write a code for him.

But we are not going to help him write a code. He has to write a code and fail and members will gladly help point to what the issues with the code are. I believe this is your point as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.