Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5V Rechargeable Battery(1.5A) for my project with charging module

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugandha123

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All

I am using 5V push pull solenoid for my project and drive this solenoid through transistor which is connected to Arduino.

I want to give 5V power supply through rechargeable battery with USB charging also.

Is there any solution available and anyone knows about this?

Hi,

any USB power bank?
Any size, any quality, any price. Thousands different types. There surely is one that sits your needs.

What happend that your internt search didn´t find them?

Klaus

Hi,

any USB power bank?
Any size, any quality, any price. Thousands different types. There surely is one that sits your needs.

What happend that your internt search didn´t find them?

Klaus

Hi Sir

I need compact design which is light in weight and small in size.
I have searched on internet for rechargeable 5V battery but didn't find a solution.
There are mostly 3.6V,7.4V,11.1V rechargeable battery solutions available.

Hi,

I need compact design which is light in weight and small in size.
USB power banks are light in weight and small in size compared to a car battery...

I agree it´s hard to find things without a good description of what you need.

Klaus

Hi,

USB power banks are light in weight and small in size compared to a car battery...

I agree it´s hard to find things without a good description of what you need.

Klaus

Actually I have a box (size is nearly equal to a cabinet drawer) which will be locked automatically through solenoid.
Box is small and there is no much space to keep large design there.
For that I need a small battery with charging module.

Hi,

when I see my cabinet drawer ... there is room for about 400 small USB power banks....
How many do you want to store in it?

Klaus

Hi,

If it won't drain the battery too much, an integrated boost converter and LDO for the 5V output and a dedicated charger IC for recharging - maybe not small nor a module... Sparkfun Adafruit, etc., may or may not have a module that does what you need that is small.

Hi,

when I see my cabinet drawer ... there is room for about 400 small USB power banks....
How many do you want to store in it?

Klaus

HI Sir

My cabinet drawer is made up of acrylic and small in size. USB power banks are heavy for this.
For that I need Battery based power supply which should be compact
I am using 5V 1A Push pull solenoid for lock

Hi,

Why isn't it possible to get values with units?
...but useless informations like: acrylitic, cabinet drawer, small, heavy, compact....

I'm not the friend of riddles. Maybe others can guess what you need...

Klaus

The USB pack that Klaus has suggested, will be the simplest, highest capacity, lightest weight and lowest cost you can find.
They come in all sizes, and are sold in the web by almost everyone.
They also comply with the USB charging and output ports.

You shouldn't dismiss Klaus suggestion without providing any meaningful data point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back