Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Suggestion for an IR Sensor with Bluetooth Connectivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

EltonBrasil

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everyone,

I have a project in which I need to measure the temperature and send the data through bluetooth connectivity. So, somebody can suggest a smart sensor in which it can measure the temperature (with good accuracy) through IR and that there is bluetooth connectivity?

Many thanks in advance.

https://www.micro-epsilon.com/temperature-sensors/

the above link has sensors from which you can choose an IR sensor. As for the Bluetooth connectivity, you can attach an HM-10 or HC-05 Bluetooth module to the IR part. I don't know if there is an IR sensor which has built-in Bluetooth connectivity.

i think you may have to use DHT11 or DS18b20 temperature sensor and bluetooth HC-05 or HC-06
with arduino or any other microcontroller with built in ADC channel. program mcu for taking temperature reading
and send it through bluetooth via serial commands . but you must paire the Tx bluetooth with Rx bluetooth
first. what receiver device having bluetooth are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back