Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] [Cadence] What is the role of "freq 1" in noise/freq pair in vsource in analoglib?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGPPG

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
[Cadence] What is the role of "freq 1" in noise/freq pair in vsource in analoglib?

Hello,

I have been wondering what is the role of "freq 1" in the picture below
freq1.PNG

I repeatedly simulated to find out its role, but I couldn't.

Please help..

Re: [Cadence] What is the role of "freq 1" in noise/freq pair in vsource in analoglib

I don’t know what do you want to mean by “Cadence” at all.
However if you mean Cadence Spectre’s primitive, “vsource”, see “spectre -h vsource”.

Noise parameter is valid for noise, sp, pnoise, qpnoise, psp, qpsp, transient noise analyses.

Last edited:

Re: [Cadence] What is the role of "freq 1" in noise/freq pair in vsource in analoglib

Thank you for your reply.

I meant spectre's cadence.

Can I ask where I should put in the keyword spectre -h vsource?

Thank you

spectreh.PNG

Hi,

I don't know Cadence nor Spectre.
But it seems obvious to me that it's the spectre command line to open the help pages of "vsource".

Klaus

I meant spectre's cadence.
No.
Such terminology does not exist.
Use correct terminology.

Can I ask where I should put in the keyword spectre -h vsource?
Unix command line.
If you would like to enter it in CIW, enter ‘system(“spectre -h vsource”)’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back