Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] at commande with pic18f252 and ccs picc

Status
Not open for further replies.

benlas28

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every body;
could you please help me with the following at command with sim800l gsm module and pic18f252.
i have an audio file loaded in the sim800l module.and i try to play it with the commande:
AT+CREC=4,"C:\User\ad.amr",0,90,0
when i do that with the sim800l connected to my pc through an usb adapter and with putty as terminal, it works good and i can hear the audio on a speaker connected to SP+ and SP- outputs available on the sim800l module.but when i try to do this with pic18f252 connected with the sim800l module it doesent work: i have tried the following commande:
printf("AT+CREC=4,"C:\User\ad.amr,0,90,0"\r");but i get error in pic c compiler((ccs))
i have also tried this command: printf("AT+CREC=4,""C:\User\ad.amr,0,90,0""\r") i get no error in compiler, but but i get no sound on the speaker, and the same result with this command:
printf("AT+CREC=4,C:\User\ad.amr,0,90,0\r")
could you please help me to find a solution and many thanks

Code:
printf("AT+CREC=4,C:\User\ad.amr,0,90,0\r")

Review escape characters needed whenever using the prinft() function.
At a glance, at least each backslash (\) should be preceded by another one (\\).

thank you very much andre_teprom for your help,it's very kind of you .
you were right, i did what you told me and it's working good.
printf("AT+CREC=4,""C:\\User\\ad.amr"",0,90,0\r"); this command is working good

Status
Not open for further replies.