Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Keil code generated by Proteus vs STM32cube

Status
Not open for further replies.

fm101

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

i am working with proteus simulation of stm32 microcontroller along with stm32cube which generates C code using keil compiler. attached are screenshots

i wanted to ask why the C code files generated by Proteus for stm32 microcontroller using keil compiler is different from the C code files generated by stm32cube with keil compiler selected....

what i want is to create code from stm32cube and use that code in proteus...but the C code files and files tree are different....how do i use all stm32cube keil generated c files in proteus?import? attached are screenshots

thanks

Attachments

• keilcodebystm32cube.png
    keilcodebystm32cube.png
    55 KB · Views: 160
  • proteuscode.png
    proteuscode.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 158

If you select GCC compiler for both environments you would have some degree of compatibility, I would be surprised if there was no such configuration option on both development platforms.

gcc compiler is another thing..wanted to use keil compiler....the only workaround i see is to import all the files generated by stm32cube which opens keil ide....right?

how to import all files and structure from keil ide to proteus?

hi,

i am working with proteus simulation of stm32 microcontroller along with stm32cube which generates C code using keil compiler. attached are screenshots

i wanted to ask why the C code files generated by Proteus for stm32 microcontroller using keil compiler is different from the C code files generated by stm32cube with keil compiler selected....

what i want is to create code from stm32cube and use that code in proteus...but the C code files and files tree are different....how do i use all stm32cube keil generated c files in proteus?import? attached are screenshots

thanks

Hi
There are 2 library for STM32 microcontrollers. The HAL Library and The Standard Library.
The stm32cube use HAL Library. May be proteus is using the standard library
Proteus generated minimum code needed to work. but stmCube inserted the full library.

nhatpha

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hi hamidrezamaddah,

you might be right, i will look into it....thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.