Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] MOSFET reverse protection circuit Simulation Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

satiz

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi There,

I was trying to simulate the following circuit in Lt spice.

PMOS reverse protection.PNG

But I confused to find Source and drain pin in the given file. can anyone help me to solve this.
sim.PNGView attachment diodes-spice-models.txtView attachment diodes-spice-models.txt

Hi,

I have a similar model or two, I think the line near the top that says: .SUBCKT DMP9038L 10 20 30 may refer to gate, source, drain, especially
looking at the pinout numbers in the schematic.

- - - Updated - - -

RG, RD, RS may be resistance of each; RDS is presumably obvious; RIN might be input resistance/impedance; CGS and CGD may be capacitance of gate-source and gate-drain. Maybe D lower down is the diode parameters. L may refer to inductance? The rest, no idea.

Obviously subcircuit pin order is D, G, S. It has nothing to do with symbol pin numbers.

You can make your life easier by using a built-in PMOSFET transistor model with similar voltage and current parameters for your simulation.

Reactions: satiz

satiz

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Ya you are correct. Thanks for your reply. I confirmed by the below circuit. Thanks a lot.
PMOS polarity.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back