Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CADENCE wireless connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

lufer17

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone, I would like to know if you have a way to call without needing a line of communication at CADENCE?

See the example in the PROTEUS software image, at the time I made the connections without needing the lines, this makes the visualization less polluted and easier to locate the components in the schematic.

I will be grateful if someone provides a link or PDF of a complete CADENCE tutorial.

duvida.png

Do you mean using wire labels to imply connectivity?
That's been there since ever.

You can find any Cadence manual online courtesy of
"leaky" university student and professor accounts.

With all due respect, if I'm asking for help here and why I haven't found it. I need to deliver the exercises and no one provides a tutorial or manual.

Cadence is tool vendor, not the name of a CAD tool. Cadence has more than one schematic entry tool, asking an elaborated question would start with mentioning the tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.