Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Advanced Design System (ADS) encountering error

Status
Not open for further replies.

RookieTadehEERF

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I'm new to ADS, so I followed a youtube video to make a Wilkinson RF Splitter. I am encountering the following error message:

"ERROR: (stdcmds.ael line 282, column 5)
Error generating netlist for "WilkinsonPowerDivider_lib:Wilkin:schematic": Failed to create netlist:
There is no corresponding terminal for `P1' in the netlisted view `WilkinsonPowerDivider_lib:Wilkinson:schematic'."

-I have tried to simulate>netlist, but it throws the same error.
-I am able to simulate S-Parameters in EM Simulation, but it won't simulate in the schematic, due to the problem.

Would you throw me your ideas to try to shoot this error down? All responses are much appreciated.

Tadeh

Attachments

• Wilkinson error.PNG
    Wilkinson error.PNG
    74.4 KB · Views: 403

Check the emView by clicking properties of layout element( there should be at least one view ).Or re-create emView in EM Simulation Control Window.

Thanks everyone for contributing. I solved the issue immediately with your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.