Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TSMC 90nm GP - Where are the 1.8V / 2.5V Mosfet Instances ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesignSpace

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
TSMC 90nm GP - Where are the 1.8V / 2.5V Mosfet Instances ?

Hello Everyone, hope you are doing fine.

So i am currently searching the web to find as much information as i can about TSMCs Processes that are offered through Europractice and especially the 90nm Process(es).

According to Europractice, https://europractice-ic.com/mpw-prototyping/asics/tsmc/
it turns out TSMCs 90nm node comes in 2 flavors:

1. TSMC 90nm CMOS Logic, MS/RF, General Purpose
Core voltage : 1V
I/O voltage : 1.8V or 2.5V or 3.3V
Multiple Vt options : (lvt, svt, hvt, native)

2. TSMC 90nm CMOS Logic, MS/RF, Low Power
Core voltage : 1.2V
I/O voltage : 2.5V or 3.3V
Multiple Vt options : (ulvt, lvt, svt, hvt, native)

When browsing through the PDK(Library) of TSMC's General Purpose 90nm Process in Cadence Virtuoso, I can find these MOSFET instances:

nch which I assume is the Core voltage Mosfet, @ 1V, even though in the description window it is labelled as 0.9V (?)
nch_33 which I assume to be the I/O voltage Mosfet @ 3.3V

..and ofcourse there are many more instances which probably are variations of the above, with different Vt options (as shown bellow in the image attached).

However i cant seem to find any 1.8V or 2.5V rated Mosfets as mentioned above by Europractice ... (?) Where are they?

Does the or in the above statement: 1.8V or 2.5V or 3.3V , mean that you only get to have one of these I/O devices per PDK and not all 3 ?

Thank you in Advance!
Mosfets_90nm_GP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back