Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help identify the item

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlk7

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Help identify the item. Used in the attenuator of the HM8135 generator. 77 package. Thanks.
05.jpg

Hi,

Not my area of expertise... No luck with half-hour search for RF transistor package 05 code, I'm afraid. It looks like an RF/MMIC/RFIC FET or BJT, perhaps. Could be micro-x package, not familiar with 77, thanks. Wish I could help more, SMD codes are virtually useless for part identification without knowing manufacturer... Good luck.

By looking at the circuit, it should be rather easy to determine if it's a passive component or a transistor. Although this is a typical RF transistor package, it could be also a fixed RF attenuator.

By looking at the circuit, it should be rather easy to determine if it's a passive component or a transistor. Although this is a typical RF transistor package, it could be also a fixed RF attenuator.

I can not find the circuit...

05.png
Screenshot_20200408-211911.jpg
part of the attenuator circuit and photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back