Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to add PTM libraries in Tanner EDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamshahidrana

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to work 7nm coms technology but i don't have library, so please my resquest to all guys help me for adding library in Tanner EDA 2019. I'm waiting for your help. Thanks in advance

I want to work 7nm coms technology but i don't have library, so please my resquest to all guys help me for adding library in Tanner EDA 2019. I'm waiting for your help. Thanks in advance

what you need is a pdk, not a library. I don't think there are any 7nm PDKs out there that are free/academic.

what you need is a pdk, not a library. I don't think there are any 7nm PDKs out there that are free/academic.
i am working on 45nm technology, so my query is how to get the 45nm ptm or gpk library for tanner

you can work on 7nm on spice simulator. go to ptm.asu.edu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back