Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eplan 2.7 Cross Reference problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

tandrkalo

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone, I have been using eplan for a long time, but I have one problem that I cannot overcome.
Attached is a photo,
Not to put cross references on a terminal on the other side.
If I do it according to the device, that's ok.
But if I work towards the terminal, then it doesn't go through.
Under number 2 I know what to do.
And the problem is number one.
I can't get cross references before the terminal.
This is an example pictured as I have seen in other projects.
Excuse me for my bad English, and thanks for the help.

page2.PNG

page1.PNG

The issue is unclear; do you want to cross reference what's after the terminal block, toward K2? If not, the cross reference labels look correct because you have defined a mounting location (F100) for K2, and no mounting location for X2. On the other hand, if what you meant was just to reference what is on the right side of the terminal blocks, it all depends on how you defined the component in the macro that represents K2; if the device pins on the inner side of the terminal are outside the device box, it will not actually show any reference after the terminal block. Click on the "i" key to check the insertion point of that box, and make it visible to see what's inside it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back