Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

In Circuit Tester-Standards,Guidelines,Literature or Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzharElectronics

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am building one In-Circuit PCB Tester and for same I am was planning to add some electrical safety components like Power Entry Module with Filter and Fuse, MCB, E-Stop S/W, Start S/W, Safety Relay, Safety Door Switch, Contractor and Fuse. I need help to understand if there are any Standards, Guidelines, Literature or Recommendation generally followed in Industries for building these test fixtures ?
I do understand this all depends on my system requirement but if any Standards or Guidelines will help me to select which all safety components are required and of what rating.
My application is to test PCBA which need +28V DC Voltage and Max 2.5Amp DC Current. This +28V DC Voltage is provided by an AC to DC Power Supply and all mentioned above Safety Components I am planning to use before this Power Supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back