Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Experienced CADSTAR user's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim_Blt

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I have used CADSTAR to certain degree, predominantly for designs 1-4 layers, and as some user's mentioned before you can
almost do everything needed on PCB side. The question i have is for people that have used other PCB software's as well,
which one is the most similar to CADSTAR in terms of functionality and learning process please?
The reason i am asking is that i might have to switch to different software! (cost in similar range to CADSTAR)

Many Thanks

Tim

You should take a look at Pulsonix. The Software has been developed by former Racal Redac (the origin of Cadstar) guys. The look and feel is still Cadstar like.

You should take a look at Pulsonix. The Software has been developed by former Racal Redac (the origin of Cadstar) guys. The look and feel is still Cadstar like.

Many Thanks for your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back