Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

REALTEK RTL8710 Compact WiFi IoT Development Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

crabbyhead

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Realtek's AmebaIoT ecosystem also has the low-cost Ameba-2 development board using the RTL8710 soc. This board is also a WiFi capable, Arduino compatible IoT board designed for project integration. The RTL8710 soc is tightly integrated on a small form-factor pcb module together with a USB to UART converter and a RGB led. The module can also be plugged into an expansion development board, which breaks out all the pins into Arduino compatible headers. Combining the module with the expansion board allows for the use of arduino shields, speeding up project development and debugging. After the development is completed, the module's small size makes it easy to integrate it into projects that need to fit tightly into enclosures.

board-8710.PNG

The features are as follows:

WiFi
SPI
I2C
JTAG debugging
PWM

Examples, sample code, user manuals, HDKs and SDKs can be found at AmebaIoT.com.

Thanks for reading.

To moderators: Please merge with my previous posts if necessary, I cant post replies there yet, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back