Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[General] Is there any FOC software available for STM32 Nucleo-64 G474RE board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

I have recently bought an STM32 Nucleo-64 G474RE. I want to use this MCU for Field-Oriented Control (FOC or Vector Control) with a BLDC motor. I have seen there are many libraries available and there is the ST Motor Control Workbench tool available. But I am confused as to which tool and/or library I should use with this board. I have never done FOC before but I know theory behind it and I would like to, at least, develop a program using the resources available. Please your help would be really appreciated. Also would the Motor Control Workbench be compatible with my MCU ? (I have no motor or powerboard at my disposal due to the quarentine). Your help would be really appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.