Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Low power optimization problem in competitive vendor economics ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeckettColt

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Suppose the power saving of design is D, which is supposedly lower than current benchmark systems. Suppose such design provides a good compromise of speed. memory and power

Suppose i added nop instruction(no instruction instruction) into the microprocessor. Since nop now provides an advantage over other systems. by survival of fittest logic, if i choose to replicate nop type power reduction scheme. not only would an copy be slow, it would also consume more power from replication of N number of nops.

Several schemes use survival of fittest logic( just psychology to choose winner), for example: Michael hsiao, sequential atpg using hadamard, Niermannn's hitec..

Suppose the power saving of design is D, which is supposedly lower than current benchmark systems. Suppose such design provides a good compromise of speed. memory and power

Suppose i added nop instruction(no instruction instruction) into the microprocessor. Since nop now provides an advantage over other systems. by survival of fittest logic, if i choose to replicate nop type power reduction scheme. not only would an copy be slow, it would also consume more power from replication of N number of nops.

Several schemes use survival of fittest logic( just psychology to choose winner), for example: Michael hsiao, sequential atpg using hadamard, Niermannn's hitec..

this crap again about nop instruction? get a clue.

Reactions: FvM

FvM

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
omegle discord xender

thankyou my issue has been solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back