Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Missing schematic can anyone solve this? (hot air soldering station)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAV1965

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to build a hot soldering station. I have found an instructible that I like, but no schematic was included, so it seems impossible. I have looked for other projects that do the same thing, but have had no luck. Is there someone here that could look this over and supply the missing information?

Thanks

https://www.instructables.com/id/Home-Make-a-Cheap-Hot-Air-Soldering-Station/

Re: Missing schematic can anyone solve this?

PCB wiring and component values are given, you can easily sketch a schematic yourself.

Re: Missing schematic can anyone solve this?

PCB wiring and component values are given, you can easily sketch a schematic yourself.

I looked the information over and didn't see that. Are you referring to the picture that shows the pcb and where the components go? If so then that doesn't tell me what connections there are.

I am an electronics newbie is why I posted here to get help from people who know much more than me.

You get all information by combining the b/w assembly drawing and the black/blue/green image of PCB traces.

You get all information by combining the b/w assembly drawing and the black/blue/green image of PCB traces.

OMG!!! Sorry I didn't see that picture that show the traces before. That does make it possible to make the schematic and do this project.

I may be asking other questions about this in the future though :)

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I may be asking other questions about this in the future though :)

Thanks

I am trying to put all my components on a page and I come to 'IC TL431'. I want to verify that I am finding the right chip so I look to the picture. It shows a 6 pin chip that is not labeled and I'm guessing that is the TL431. All the TL431 that I can find are either 8 pin chips or 3 leg components.

Any ideas?

'IC TL431'. I want to verify that I am finding the right chip so I look to the picture. It shows a 6 pin chip that is not labeled and I'm guessing that is the TL431. All the TL431 that I can find are either 8 pin chips or 3 leg components.

Hi,
Page 4 of the TI TL431 datasheet, 6-pin package:

TL431

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back