Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to simulate 2 Port curved slot antenna end in match load in HFSS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saeedeh.talebi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi dears,

I am simulating a 2 port Waveguide one port is excitation and the other is match load, i have some questions:
1. I want to know that how long the WG length should be, I have assumed it as 2*(lambda-g) is it correct?
2. where should I place the slot, I have one slotI have place it where the distance from the port is equal to m*(lambda-g) in this simulation it is equal to lambda-g
3. is there any law for the distance from slot to the match load? is it important?
4. if I de-embed the port to the center of slot, is the distance from port make difference is it important to be equal to lamba-g?
5.in fact when I place the slot in the distance equal to lambda-g, slot length for resonance became equal to lamba-0 but when i change the place of slot i could find a slot length equal to (lambda-0)/2 which caused resonance. I want to know can I change the place of slot or not? is there any specific rule for it
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back