Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMS7630 Series modeling for small signal in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiGa_

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

My school bought SMS7630 and I want to use it in a small signal rectifier, the input will be -30dbm to 0dbm. I just want to ask that can I use your SPICE model in datasheet directly since my input is a small signal.

The diode model small signal is really different from the large signal model. So I’m wondering if I can use SPICE model directly in my circumstance. The attached pictures are my schematics. The role of 0.1pf cap and 1nH inductor in DIODE MODEL is to offset the impact(residuals) of soldering(Also want to ask if I should add them).

What should I do about it?Can any of you help?

Thank you so much.

soldering.png
SMS7630.png
schematic.png

The additional elements in the first picture are not included model because they are just package parasitics.There isn't any small signal model in your circuit.
The nonlinear model parameters are listed in the table and you entered them well into model block.So since the rectifier is a highly nonlinear circuit, SPICE nonlinear must be used.

All SPICE models for diode are nonlinear.

Can you understand circuit simulators ?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back