Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

COMSOL simulation of microwave heating in a liquid placed on a CPW transmission line

Status
Not open for further replies.

oluwatosin

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have read thro COMSOL example (https://www.comsol.com/model/rf-heating-6078) on RF heating. But the description is quite different from what I am trying to achieve, nonetheless quite helpful.

My simple structure is a CPW line on which a block is placed. The block is considered as water in a microfludic channel but has dielectric properties that are temperature dependent.

The task is to calculate the temperature rise over a period of time for a given excitation power. My results do not look convincing, and I am somehow confused.

Can anyone help please? Structure looks like as attached, and COMSOL file can be shared.

Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back