Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[PIC] Code for dspic33fj32mc204

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umamaheswar

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

I want dspic33fj32mc204 microcontroller sample code with deadtime complementary PWM. if you have please send it.

hello umameheswar sorry for that i don't have that code and iam also trying to that code. my suggestion is ask to khatua sir he will provide that code.

Hi,

A forum is not meant that others do your job or post code for you.

Btw: an internet search gives a lot of application notes, tutorials, documents that show how to do it.
Even the most reliable ones: directly from the chip manufacturer

So
* copy code or try to write your own according the available informations
* test your code
* try to rectify your code

If you fail to get it running: Show what you have done so far:
* post our code
* post your expectations and test conditions
* post your calculations
... then there will be a lot of people here to help you to rectify your code.

Klaus

I searched in internet i didn't get the code that's i post.

Don't try to be too specific for the MCU in question - the PWM module is probably common across a number of DSPIC32FJ family of devices (and possibly more).
Also look at the Microchip web site for this device and look at the 'Family Reference Manual' (FRM) section for the module. They typically have more detailed examples about how to use the module (but just be aware that some specific devices might not have all of the capabilities mentioned in the FRM - refer back to the datasheet for specifics to be sure). If nothing else it should give you the general direction to get started.
Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back