Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Update/ Replace Components location shifting issue in Eagle version 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhakarankft

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everyone...
I am using Auto desk Eagle version 9 for PCB design. More than 2 years I am using the same for my project works. My current version in Eagle 9.0..

Due to some reasons I need to update all My resistors(Pads size- Landing Area) and capacitors in all my work which was done previously. It will be more than 25 boards!

I have Edited the pad size in my rcl.lbr. Same Library was used to design that board before some years. I have clicked "Update all" option from the library menu.. I was expected just Pad size only will be change in that board.. But location of the every resistor and components are changed. It is looking like a fresh board..
Since it is finished board I don't like to re-route and re- placement.. Kindly suggest what to do??? I need just to change size of PAD in all resistor & Cap..

I am facing this issue only in this version. In previous version of Eagle it was perfect.
Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back