Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Monte Carlo simulation with TSMC 0.13u

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel442

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
After reading some threats in the forum, I couldn't find an answer to my question - I am using a TSMC 130nm RF spice model and trying to simulate mismatch in Cadence ADXL with MonteCarlo analysis, with no luck.
I was able to simulate corners with no problem (SS,FF,TT,SF,FS) but when choosing a MonteCarlo corner (or at least thinking I am choosing such one). I receive the following error :
mn_err.png

I chose the corner - "MAC", which I think is the best fit for MonteCarlo as you can see :
mn_corner.png

I am using the following TSMC RF SPICE MODEL : tsmc_model.png
my MOSFET is "nch".

Appreciate your help on what I am doing wrong/where to look/etc,etc...

Thanks,
Daniel

Everything is in process documentation.
You should use devices with postfix "_mac" . You can switch you devices manually or by script (if exist in your PDK setup)

I just found this in the PDK -
>>>>spice model notice<<<<
The current version of spice model still doesn't support Monte Carlo simulation.
The Monte Carlo model will be support in the feature.
:/

Status
Not open for further replies.