Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mobile Communication using different frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

poojadholam

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am looking for is how the mobile knows which frequency or band it is using for transmission and reception?

for e.g. : I am texting somebody. first the signal will go through triplexer then modulation of the signal. after that filtering of signal will take place. then it will go through power amplifier and in the last, mobile antenna will transmit the signal. In this whole process how my mobile knows or reads which frequency or band or 2G/3G/4G network it is using for transmitting the signal?

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I am looking for is how the mobile knows which frequency or band it is using for transmission and reception?

for e.g. : I am texting somebody. first the signal will go through triplexer then modulation of the signal. after that filtering of signal will take place. then it will go through power amplifier and in the last, mobile antenna will transmit the signal. In this whole process how my mobile knows or reads which frequency or band or 2G/3G/4G network it is using for transmitting the signal?

Thank you in advance.

The carrier RF centre is a matter of protocol i.e. the setup is done and informed by provider to all its mobiles. You don't need logic and design cost to detect RF centres which are chosen and paid by various providers.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back