Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ISCAS 89-s38417 testbench required

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanish

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I need to generate a saif file for iscas 89 s38417 benchmark. I need a good testbench for that.
I searched the previous posts and I found a link for that but it doesn't work anymore. could anyone help me with that.

I see the 'bench' files here http://www.pld.ttu.ee/~maksim/benchmarks/iscas89/bench/ also the core number you have listed.

Was a simple google search. Is this what you are looking for?

bench files are old school netlists, they have no input vectors in them. i.e., they are not testbenches.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,
I need to generate a saif file for iscas 89 s38417 benchmark. I need a good testbench for that.
I searched the previous posts and I found a link for that but it doesn't work anymore. could anyone help me with that.

to the best of my knowledge, such testbenches do not exist. at least not in any official capacity. many of the iscas circuits were provided by the community anonymously, and the functionality of the circuits was not known/given to the public. some people did reverse engineer the circuits and found some obvious things like multipliers, arbitrers, etc, but that is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back