Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there any possibility of being able to clone or get a full copy of atmega 88?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfminformatica

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
LED panel model -> F3 LIGHT with a total of 16 columns and 8 rows of LEDs. 5v power and controlled by an Atmega 88 and being excited by 2 TLC5940. I have 4 equal panels and some are with the TLC5940 (some are burned) and other panels are with the Atmega 8 burned. My question is whether I can make a copy of the good atmega and save it to the new integrated atmega 88

If it is possible to copy the contents of the atmega 88 already recorded and record on the other virgin atmega the same content, if possible, which device I can use or who knows how to build a device that allows me to perform this procedure.

searching the internet i found this site but first i would like to have an evaluation if i can duplicate the microcontroller using this procedure :

Moderator action: removed link, because we wont support stealing other's IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back