Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Temperature setting modules to 3m Scotch-Weld Glue guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

zainka

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

The "3M Scotch-Weld Hot melt applicator EC" (a glue gun with a name worthy Phineas and Ferbs nemesis, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz) uses a set of "keys" (5 pcs) to set the gluegun temperature to support a range of glue types. The gun is from 2006 and still working but I found the price for a new key ($50) to be a bit expensive. especially since i guess it is just a simple resistor value.

You may see the gun and its keys if you are "duck duck go"-ing the term "Scotch-Weld Hot Melt Applicator EC"

I only have one key available (type 3) but need type 5 (MODULE 5) for high temperature glue.
If you have this gluegun and also happens to have the MODULE 5 key, would you care measuring its value and post it here?

Thanks in advance

Breg
Me

For the record, forgot to mention that type 3 is 3k48.

according to welding machines it's Module 5 | 0-10 ohms | 3731Q 3779Q 3789Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back