Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Measure TCUT1300X01 IC Output

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjt17

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have use TCUT1300X01 Dual Channel Transmissive Optical Sensor with Phototransistor Outputs Ic in my Project.
at TP2 and TP19 i have given 3V supply and i will check output at TP20. But at TP20 output not observed.

Please suggest solution for the same ..
please find attached schematic file.

Regads
bjt17

Attachments

• TCUT1300X01.jpg
    TCUT1300X01.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 163

Verify that you have about 1.8V across R28.

What voltage do you have across R2 ?
If it isn't zero when the light is blocked, the R2 value of 100 kOhm is probably too high. I would change it to 10 kOhm anyway.
If you have zero Volt across R2 when the light isn't blocked, you have probably made a mistake with some connection.

i verified voltage across R28 is 3V. and voltage across R2 is 0V.
i made connection is correct.

Hi,

If there is 3V across R28 then
* either R28 is broken = high ohmic,
* or the solder pads 1 and 3 of the optical sensor (A and K) are short circuit.

Datasheet says 0.6mA as typical output current. Use Ohm's law to calculate a useful load resistor value.
It does not need to be perfectly 0.6mA, but at least in the range of 0.2mA ... 2mA.

Klaus

Hi,
Resistor R28 is not broken. also i will check no short on optical sensor (A and K).

As per 0.6mA as typical output current. i will select load resistor value accordingly (R2- 20K)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back