Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Two 10bit ADC microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

imranahmed

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please let me know that I want to run stepper motor in synchronization, both motors run separately but with same microcontroller.

Please recommend any microcontroller or Arduino with dual ADC modules.

Please do a google search yourself. There are HUNDREDS of microcontrollers that have multiple ADCs. You don't give any other requirements. And you do know that you don’t need an ADC to run a stepper motor, right?

I connected LDR for sensing light and then turn on stepper asper required ADC value.

Please let me know model number of multiple ADC microcontroller.

I am using TB6600 drivers for two stepper motors and all commands comes from Arduino UNO and I am using 2 channels of ADC and sensing light from LDR.

Stepper motors works fine and operates but problem is that when I hit light on one LDR and same time on other LDR then one s.motor works fine and other moving with some stops.

I thinks that I have to use 2 Arduino for 2 motors for synchronous movement?

Noise from the motors getting into your arduino? Software bug? You give us NOTHING to help you with.

Status
Not open for further replies.