Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth Serial Module for PIC Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

engr_joni_ee

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am looking for low price Bluetooth Serial Module with pin header to interface with PIC Microcontroller. Any suggestions in this regard please.

Entering "Bluetooth module" in Ebay returned this:

20,450 results for bluetooth module

Give it a try.

Brian

...or you could consider using another microcontroller, one having available a module with either CPU and bluetooth onboard. The ESP32-WROOM-32U is a nice example of that.

I'd consider HC-05 as the most popular one.

hc-05.png

The cost of ESP32 will be equal as your pic, but it has wifi, ble and support FreeRTOS.
And it is ARM.

Yes I think I should go for HC-05. I guess it is Ok to interface it with Arduino 2560 without any license, right ?. I am wondering which pins on Arduino 2560 are Tx and Rx.

I am wondering which pins on Arduino 2560 are Tx and Rx

You are not serious wondering about something that can be fund everywhere, particularly on Arduino's Website itself. I fear if you will ask what link...

Status
Not open for further replies.