Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LOG19WHD17 TV - Freeview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KweenBo

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I just bought a used LOGIK LOG19WHD17. I was told it has Freeview but using the controls on top of the TV and the remote, there's no option to set up Freeview.

Can anyone tell me if this model has Freeview?

Thanks for any help.

According to the specifications it has Freeview built in.

Usually on models like that there is a menu option to select the input mode. "TV" refers to analog transmissions, you have to set it to "DTV" to pick up digital Freeview transmissions. I'm not sure where you are but note that Freeview will only work in the UK. Digital reception in other places will still work but you need an external box and a connection through a HDMI cable.

Brian.

According to the specifications it has Freeview built in.

Usually on models like that there is a menu option to select the input mode. "TV" refers to analog transmissions, you have to set it to "DTV" to pick up digital Freeview transmissions. I'm not sure where you are but note that Freeview will only work in the UK. Digital reception in other places will still work but you need an external box and a connection through a HDMI cable.

Brian.

Thanks, Brian, for the info. I've now located the Freeview - on DVB setting.

Best,
KB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back