+ Post New Thread
    Newbie level 5

Helped
    0 / 0
    Level

LOG19WHD17 TV - Freeview?

Hello, I just bought a used LOGIK LOG19WHD17. I was told it has Freeview but using the controls on top of the TV and the remote, there's no option to set up Freeview.

Can anyone tell me if this model has Freeview?

Thanks for any help.

•   AltAdvertisement

Super Moderator
    Achievements:
    7 years registered
    Awards:
    2nd Helpful Member
    Helped
    4537 / 4537
    Level

Re: LOG19WHD17 TV - Freeview?

According to the specifications it has Freeview built in.

Usually on models like that there is a menu option to select the input mode. "TV" refers to analog transmissions, you have to set it to "DTV" to pick up digital Freeview transmissions. I'm not sure where you are but note that Freeview will only work in the UK. Digital reception in other places will still work but you need an external box and a connection through a HDMI cable.

Brian.
    PLEASE - no friends requests or private emails, I simply don't have time to reply to them all.
    It's better to share your questions and answers on Edaboard so we can all benefit from each others experiences.

•   AltAdvertisement

Newbie level 5

Helped
    0 / 0
    Level

Re: LOG19WHD17 TV - Freeview?

Quote Originally Posted by betwixt View Post
    According to the specifications it has Freeview built in.

Usually on models like that there is a menu option to select the input mode. "TV" refers to analog transmissions, you have to set it to "DTV" to pick up digital Freeview transmissions. I'm not sure where you are but note that Freeview will only work in the UK. Digital reception in other places will still work but you need an external box and a connection through a HDMI cable.

Brian.
    Thanks, Brian, for the info. I've now located the Freeview - on DVB setting.

Best,
    KB

--[[ ]]--