Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Syntax for rectenna efficiency using Qucsstudio

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdullwn

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I designed a voltage doubler rectenna using qucsstudio free simulation tool. Since it is a bit more manual than ADS (with equally amazing capabilities nonetheless), there is need for extra input on the data display in terms of syntax to give you the graph you need. I have obtained the S11 and S21 plots of the rectenna but am struggling with getting the conversion efficiency plot. Please note the circuit uses an AC voltage source with amplitude 'u_RF' along with a 50ohm R as power source, rest of the details are on the schematic and equations attached. I understand the rectenna conversion efficiency formula but need the correct way to put it in qucsstudio. Does anyone have an idea how it could be done please?

Attachments

• sch_edaboard.JPG
    sch_edaboard.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 157
  • eqns_edaboard.JPG
    eqns_edaboard.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 131

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor