Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need sources for Product Enclosures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran_3

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can someone suggest a source or sources for Product Enclosures...
  • Either plastic or metal...
  • Prototype and production quantities of 50 to 100 or more
  • Sizes include:
  • small circuit Arduino board inside...
  • medium like the size of a modem or router or cb radio
  • Larger like maybe the size of a desk top HF transceiver
  • Or, rack mount size
Looking for off the shelf units but may consider working directly with a manufacturer.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi,

There are thousands of shops, maybe thousands of manufacturers. Each of them providing more informations on their shops and catalogues than we can here.

Just do a little search on your own.
If then still remain questions, then give us the links to internet site and datasheets...so we can discuss about it.

Klaus

This post was part of my research on what what standard product enclosure manufacturers others have had a good experience with.

I can Google it and get tons of data but often just asking others who they have used can help you narrow it down to a dozen or so candidates.

Other reason for asking is I've been out of the profession for a number of years and am trying to catch up.

No worries however. I can dig through things on my and come up with a workable solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back