Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with ADS license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_Zhan

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone! I want to simulate the schematic in ADS, but the problem occurs when I change a new designkit. While, I can simulate succesfully by using another designkit.
Does someone know te reason?
Thanks a lot! 1.JPG

Re: problem with ADS license

hello Alex_Zhan, the error report tells that you ads license file is wrong with no relevant to designkit. you'd better contact keysight sales for help

There are some designkits built to support Cadence Interoperatibility (for example IHP) and indeed that requires an extra license feature. PDKs without interoperability don't need that license feature.

yes, you are right. I use IHP process, but how can I solve this problem?:thinker: Thank you.

yes, you are right. I use IHP process, but how can I solve this problem?:thinker: Thank you.

The only solution is to have an ADS license that includes Cadence Interoperability. You need to contact Keysight.

Status
Not open for further replies.