Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] P1500 Wrapper implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sami154

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am new in this field. I have rtl code of an IP. Now I want to implement wrappers around the i/o ports. Can you please suggest me how to do that? Do i need to write rtl code for the wrappers as well or any other means are available?

Thanks in advance.

Do you mean hdl rather than rtl? The usual answer is yes. Maybe you could use a graphical tool. Please give more details and ask a more specific question for a better answer

I want to implement the wrapper using p1500 standard and implement WIR, WBY, WBR registers. So my question is there any software like synopsis, vivado, cadence etc available which can create the wrappers or have options to modify any generated wrappers or do i need to write verilog for each register and boundary cells?

Thanks.

I can speak about the FPGA tools, specifically Vivado. They don't have capabilities of an automatic wrapper creation. You must write the RTL for it.

sami154

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back