Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Technique behind the Charging and Inverting Function of an Inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

thannara123

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello ,
I have an inverter,
In which has a H-bridge connected to a low frequency Transformer (230volt /7.5 volt) .

Here the Inverting function such as DC to AC (12volt Dc to 230 volt Ac) produce by using the above said H-Bridge and the Transformer .
As well as the same H-Bridge and the transformer used to charge the Battery (230 volt ac approximately 14.5 dc).

How the 12 volt battery charges by the 7.5 volt ,What techniqe behind it ?

Hi,

Is there a filter (coil) between H-bridge and transformer or between transformer and mains?

Klaus

Without SOME Kind of drawing, schematic, circuit description, it’s impossible to tell what you are talking about. 12 volts? 7.5 volts? 14.5 volts?

I once put a voltmeter on the charger for my lawnmower battery. It read 10 or 11 VDC. Yet it was able to charge a 12V battery. I wondered how this was possible? It took me a while to figure out that the waveform could be rectified AC. Thus its peaks went well over 12V. There was no need to smooth the waveform.

you cannot use the same Tx to charge the battery without some sort of boost circuit to raise the output of the rectified low voltage winding ...

you cannot use the same Tx to charge the battery without some sort of boost circuit to raise the output of the rectified low voltage winding ...

It charges ,The Boost coil is the secondary of the Transformer ,That is the Tehniuqe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back