Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[ARM] LPC1768 SD/MMC interfacing and bootloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayushk

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to interface SD/MMC card with LPC1768 and also want to write bootloader code , any simple code (LED GLOW) from SD/MMC card and to load it into flash memory of LPC1768 and after RESET LED GLOW code will be executed (which is now in flash memory).
HOW THIS WILL BE DONE?
I am new to this please help.

Hi,

Don't try to do all at once.
To each of your tasks there are a lot of discussions, solutions, code and even video tutorials available.
Usually the microcontroller manufacturers provide such documents.

I'd start with "LED blink".
Then an "intermediate application" for SD access.--> then add the bootloader function to it.

Or use ready code. (Maybe modify it according your needs)

Klaus

Hi,

Don't try to do all at once.
To each of your tasks there are a lot of discussions, solutions, code and even video tutorials available.
Usually the microcontroller manufacturers provide such documents.

I'd start with "LED blink".
Then an "intermediate application" for SD access.--> then add the bootloader function to it.

Or use ready code. (Maybe modify it according your needs)

Klaus

Where would i get a sample working bootloader code so that i can study it and try to modify and implement according to my requirement.
If possible can you share bootloader code for SD/MMC card

Status
Not open for further replies.