Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Warning message during simulation in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabrok

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am doing power amplifier design and got this warning message during the simulation. However, the simulation result is ok. But, I am worry about the measurement results after fabrication. As message mention about the dimension limitations of microstrip. Thank you Untitled112.png

Physical Transmission Lines have some valid models for simulations and this validity has some limits as expressed ADS Warning messages..
Correct the TL parameters otherwise even the simulator terminates the simulation, the results will be erroneous due to those constraints.

Physical Transmission Lines have some valid models for simulations and this validity has some limits as expressed ADS Warning messages..
Correct the TL parameters otherwise even the simulator terminates the simulation, the results will be erroneous due to those constraints.

Thank you for your response. The simulator did not terminate the simulation, and shows good results. Just I am worry that this could affect measurement result.

Status
Not open for further replies.