Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Can't Program TMS320F28069F using Custom Programmer Circuit (ref. TI circuit design)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarharsh

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using DSP controller TMS320F28069 to make my own development launchpad Board. I have used the reference of XDS100V2 Jtag Schematics to design my on-board programmer in that development board. I have printed the PCB but when I went to program my controller via on-board Programmer, my code composer studio stuck everytime I tried to program the controller. Now I am trying to figure out where the fault is. I am not sure if the design I have made has some problem or the code or something else. I am uploading the programmer schematic part of the controller. I am in dire need of experts' insights for what could be the fault in the design? Thank You.

Attachments

• TI_verification.pdf
    76.4 KB · Views: 113

Hi,

Maybe it's a PCB layout problem....

Schematic: I can't see how VDD_1 ... VDD_6 is supplied with power.

Klaus

I can't see how VDD_1 ... VDD_6 is supplied with power.
That's OK. Internal 1.2V VDD regulator used.

Hard to debug from the distance. Supply voltage levels O.K.? Chip not held in reset? Crystal oscillator running? JTAG signals correctly arriving at the chip?

@FvM All the fields pointed by you are tested and running fine. Kindly point out some more fields where the fault may lie. Thank You.

It was bad soldering due to which my output was not coming. IC was TSSOP package which got misplaced a lil during hot air soldering. Now its working fine when re-soldered. Thank You All.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back