Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quine-McCluskey & Petrick's method Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

cahlucas

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I am implementing the Quine-McCluskey algorithm, and I cannot solve it. The Quine-McCluskey algorithm is used to minimize digital port circuits. The last piece of algorithm in particular is difficult for me to implement. Can documentation be obtained somewhere in the form of a flow chart or structogram? Or can someone help me implement the final part? I am also looking for documentation for implementing the Petrick's method, also for the same purpose. I look forward to a response. Sincerely, Karel.

Hi,

I did a forum search. There are many documents, there are explanations, there is software, there even are videos.
I recommend to go through a couple of them, then find a solution...
Then, if there still are questions, you are welcome here to ask, but give exact informations where you need help and give a link to the document you refer to.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back