Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR2130 problems in Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

evertonjr

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,

i need some help on this simulation.
can someone tell me how fix de error "Timestep too small", or review my schematic.

tks

Attachments

• ir2130.rar
    20 KB · Views: 61

Did you try changing the simulation options from "Default Settings" to either "Settings for better convergence" or "Settings for better accuracy"? It can be done at Menu on System>>Set Simulation Options.

just tried but the error still happening. i think can be the input PWM (HIN1,2,3 and LIN1,2,3) they must have some phase lag but i dont know how to do that.

Hi,

I can't open a .rar file on my tablet...

Klaus

hi,

The .rar is a simulation file in proteus. on the attachments is the circuit print.

tks.

Attachments

• ir2130.pdsprj.pdf
    49.6 KB · Views: 61

Hi,

Why the zeners across GS?
The drive voltage is 15Vmax and the Mosfets can widthstand 20V.
I see no reason for the zeners ... also zeners often suffer from high capacitance.

V_SO is the power current return path for the low side drivers. They are not connected in your schematic.

Also check you other unconnected pins ... wheter this complies with the datasheet.

Klaus

hi
the reason to use a zenner on gate-source is to climp 18V on VGS, i take it off but still have problems.

I think is on input signals, how i do?

appreciate the help. TKS

Status
Not open for further replies.