Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

automated physical keystroker

Status
Not open for further replies.

mabauti

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hiya everybody:

I´m looking for ideas for an automated physical keystroker, this is intended for keystroking a particular physical keyboard
Thanks in advance :)

Hi,

"keyboard" has many meanings. Please clarify which one you mean.

And describe the expected function.
Example: computer keyboard.
Do you want to press a single key and never any other (to test how many strokes the key can survive)
Or you need a single sroker to be moved over the whole keybord to be able to press every of the more than 100 keys
Or ten stroker that emulate two hands
Or one stroker for every key
Adjustable stroke speed or adjustable force
How to be controlled? Electrically, pneumatic,
What lifetime to you expect?

Now I wrote a lot more words than you did....

Klaus

41APJLOB09L.jpg

This kind of user interface.
I want to program different predetermined exercises sequences in this walking machine, so I need some apparatus for doing the keystrokes.
Let say I want a predetermined exercise routine (five minutes at 10mph 10degrees, 3 minutes at 8 mph 6 degrees, etc) so I only press 1 button (with an aditional interface) and the device will do the respective keystrokes in that panel.
I'm thinking about doing this with solenoids , but may be there's a better idea from y'all.

Thanks Klaus :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back