Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design Resource For Wireless Power Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

swadesh07

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anybody please suggest me any resource on wireless power transfer coil design?

Hi,

For RFID in the milliwatts range...
Or for an induction stove in the kilowatts range...

Klaus

How is your design going ? I've done quite a lot of designs in this area. There are some good books on amazon. But the main criteria is that you should develop for high Q at resonance frequency. Whats your design frequency ? Feel free to PM me

I'd start with everything you can get off of ChargEdge's (sp?)
YouTube and related technical material. Evidently there
are a lot of bad ideas out there, including most of the big
names, when it comes to the wireless charging standards
and implementation.

Actually, I am very familiar with Ansys HFSS and Ansys 3D. Wondering to learn about Ansys Maxwell which is mostly used for low freq application. Trying to design coil specially at 6.78 MHz.

Is it a planar coil or with round conductors? Whats your application? There are actually some papers out there which investigated best inner/outer diamter ratio and spacing between turns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back