Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Getting connectivity information from fsdb file

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomer

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I have a fsdb file. I am converting it to vcd with the fsdb2vcd command.
I am opening the vcd file with the simvision tool and the tool converts it to .trn and .dsn
However when I open the database I can only see the wave values. I cant access the source code or the schematics of the simvision tool
(these options are usually available when running originally with ncelab -access rwc)

(When I open the original fsdb with verdi - I do have acces to sorce code)

Is there any way I can make the conversion with access to the source and connectivity?
Thanks

Hi,
I have a fsdb file. I am converting it to vcd with the fsdb2vcd command.
I am opening the vcd file with the simvision tool and the tool converts it to .trn and .dsn
However when I open the database I can only see the wave values. I cant access the source code or the schematics of the simvision tool
(these options are usually available when running originally with ncelab -access rwc)

(When I open the original fsdb with verdi - I do have acces to sorce code)

Is there any way I can make the conversion with access to the source and connectivity?
Thanks

VCD file is not meant to store netlist/connectivity. You can simulate a VCD along with a netlist, if that is what you are asking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back